Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birth Announcement

One of my former brides asked me to create a sweet birth announcement for her baby girl.
Engraved in Blossom with a darling dragonfly motif at the top and envelopes lined with a pink tissue ~ they are precious. 
...and I think she loved them too.

DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness, i am FREAKING OUT over the announcements! they are so beautiful! i could not love them more. thank you so very much for creating the most elegant, perfect announcement for my baby girl. i am so excited!!!

my sincerest appreciation,


  1. Perfect in every way! (Your numerals are STUNNING!)

  2. Pure magic Dana!! So gentle and delicate. Your script is pure delight!!!!!! I always see the joy in your work!

  3. Absolutely beautiful, simplicity + elegance = perfection.

  4. Dana, these are beautiful! I love the scrolls, color and the perfect dragonfly on top!! This little one is one lucky baby girl. Hugs to you and Lucy girl!! xo

  5. Ummm... I hope you got the post I just did. This is so weird I am having trouble posting comments on some. It shows, comment should not be empty. Oh dear... xo

  6. so graceful, dainty, and beautiful! I love these!!

  7. Such beautiful work Dana. I used to design custom invitations years ago in Toronto and just love seeing your creations. it is stunning in it's simplicity and typeface. Thanks for your input this week. XO